Advisory Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisory Intern Interview Questions

Advisory intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

what motivates you?

3 Answers

Personal goal

Hi, i was just wondering, did you have to take the online writing assessment? If so, how was that? what did they ask you? Your response will be really appreciated! thanks!

As for the online writing assessment, the one I had was not very difficult. The subject was sth like in e&y you need to work with many other teams, what are your qualities to help this teamwork/cooperation? How these qualities will help your development in E&Y? There was 45min for this essay in total

"Tell me about yourself."

3 Answers

How would you handle a project if you're unfamiliar with the subject matter and have no immediate access to management / team members?

1 Answer

There really weren't any. One woman that interviewed me was asking more questions about actual experiences and why I was there more than the other two men I interviewed with. They were all very easy though.

1 Answer

What was a time that you failed and what did you do to fix it

1 Answer

Tell about yourself? What sets you apart from the rest? Tell me something important not on your resume? The rest of the time I just walked through my resume and they asked questions as I went down the list.

1 Answer

Well the second interview managed a hedge fund prior to coming to PwC, so the first thing he asked was a cryptic question regarding the current state of the capital markets and why I think it would be a good time to be a consultant in that industry.

1 Answer

First and foremost, they were looking to see if candidates would be a good fit into their environment. Most of the questions were behavioral and there was nothing too difficult if you have experiences/examples to back up your answers.

1 Answer

You have a project due and you have a 500 man workforce. How do you manage it?

Why PwC?