Advisory Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisory Staff Interview Questions

Advisory staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

writing assements

3 Answers

30 mins limit

What was the topic of your written assessment ?

Is it hand writen?

The interviewer asked me a very pointed question about one of my past experiences listed on my resume. It had been a while since I'd thought about this particular line item, so I struggled to give specific details when relating my answer. Make sure you thoroughly review your resume before going into the interview - this is where many of the behavioral-based questions will come from!

2 Answers

The only difficult part was the case study. The Partner just wanted to chat with me.

2 Answers

What was the hardest thing you've ever done?

2 Answers

Case study. They give you a case in real world financial situation. And they expect you to answer the questions regarding that.

1 Answer

Case Interview: Bank A is merging with Bank B. How can we integrate the IT systems of the two. What is the best option of the 6 possible and why?

1 Answer

How can we manage security issues associated with employees having access to too much information?

1 Answer

No question was extremely difficult. If you have your story straight (be able to talk about your resume) and have paid attention in your business, accounting, and finance classes, you should be fine.

1 Answer

What exactly do you do at your current job? It appears you do little to no analysis with the model.

All pretty ordinary questions