Want a Free Job Posting?

Aerospace & Defense interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“They were looking for a skill set that I had in college, but not one that I had used in industry. The question was "Have you ever modeled a process via simulation? If so, what software platform did...”

“Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it...”

“You have no real world experience with what this job requires. If presented with an assignment/project with real world demands and deadlines, how will you meet these needs?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Is it possible for the following function to go into an infinite loop given an array and its size in C: void foo( int* array , int array_size ) { int index = 0; for( ; index < array_size...”

“What would I do if I found out one of my managers had been advising employees to use the wrong charge code.”

“What is my personality type and what kind of people do I find difficult to work with?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Are you willing to work overtime?”

“How do you swap variables without using a temporary variable? Assume the variables are always integers.”

0 of 1 found helpful

“They want extensive information for how you performed on your past jobs”

“How do you know you will be able to spend an extensive amount of time in a third world country conflict area away from your family?”

1120 of 5,105 Interview Questions