Aerospace Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Aerospace Engineer

Aerospace Engineer Interview Questions

Aerospace engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were questions on buoyancy, simply supported beams, and a situational question where you are given two straps and asked where to place them on a member to lift it safely without breaking. (I interviewed with a civil background). My aero buddies say they were giving questions on a ball rolling down a hill of some sort and were asked questions about the dynamics of it. Be sure to know all about drag, lift, and buoyancy if you are aero of course!

1 Answer

Put the straps at the points of zero moment of inertia. (Imagine cutting the whole member in half)

The questions were fairly straight forward. However they were very specific to the role and to my resume. They just want to know what you can do. They don't try to pull one over on you by asking you any annoying riddles or anything like that.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for a jet engine company?

1 Answer

Tell us how your extensive background and experience dovetails with our immediate needs, so the you can begin high-grade functioning as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Questions varied, usually pertained to finding the right spot within the division for each candidate. (Ex: Would you like to expand upon the internship you had and follow thestructures path in X role?)

1 Answer

Managing complex projects, teams and budgets for less money over time as DoD cuts begin 2014

1 Answer

which is raising first sun or moon?

1 Answer

The interviewer looked at my gpa and asked why it was the way it was.

1 Answer

Typical questions about what I was interested in. They are very invested in finding a good fit. Because they have so many departments, there is likely something for you.

110 of 80 Interview Questions