Aerospace engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerospace engineer Interview Questions

aerospace engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any mechanical engineering experience?

1 Answer

Yes, and I went on to describe it

Describe your leadership experiences and how you would handle a difficult situation.

1 Answer

which is raising first sun or moon?

Technical question about airfoils

1 Answer

I had questions about which subjects I was willing to teach in addition to my computational modeling experience.

1 Answer

The questions were fairly straight forward. However they were very specific to the role and to my resume. They just want to know what you can do. They don't try to pull one over on you by asking you any annoying riddles or anything like that.

1 Answer

If there is a (cold) rod in cross-flow (hot air), which region on the rod do you expect to be the hottest?

1 Answer

Typical questions about what I was interested in. They are very invested in finding a good fit. Because they have so many departments, there is likely something for you.

1 Answer

There were questions on buoyancy, simply supported beams, and a situational question where you are given two straps and asked where to place them on a member to lift it safely without breaking. (I interviewed with a civil background). My aero buddies say they were giving questions on a ball rolling down a hill of some sort and were asked questions about the dynamics of it. Be sure to know all about drag, lift, and buoyancy if you are aero of course!

1 Answer

What are the phase and gain margins for a the given Bode plot?

110 of 81 Interview Questions