Agilent Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Companies matching "Agilent Technologies"

Agilent Technologies Interviews

0 Interviews

Not Yet Rated

Agilent Technologies Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a "matching network" really trying to match?

3 Answers

Impedance to provide for maximum transmission of power.

It is trying to match both the real and reactive source or load impedance to the system Zo, usually. Doing so provides maximum gain, and in a purely linear system maximum power transfer Matching networks may also be quite commonly used to match the system Zo (say 50 Ohms) to the load line of a non-linear device such as a power amplifier, or just as similarly to match tot he optimum noise impedance of an LNA. In these cases a perfect match is not desired, as maximum gain is not the goal, but rather maximum efficiency or lowest noise figure.

You want the real parts to match and the reactive components to cancel if you want max power transfer

The hardest questions were behavioral. They asked me some question that caught me off guard, like what would you do if we lost power but we still had to give a seminar, and you called the power company and they couldn't quickly find the issue? **Also review circuits, capacitors, High pass filters, RLC circuits, over damped circuits...etc. Also be familiar with scopes, function generators, oscilloscopes etc.

What is an LFSR

don't get the job, because not enough the language, but I AM A HARDWORKER

My life's motto

1 Answer

Asked for experience directly related to the job applied for.

Explain your experience

1 Answer

How you behave under pressure

1 Answer

Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.

1 Answer

Give an example of a complex problem and how you resolved it.

110 of 604 Interview Questions