Airport Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Airport Operations Interview Questions

Airport operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please describe a situation that you would normally take to a supervisor or manager, but handled yourself. Please describe how you handled the situation, and what the outcome was.

1 Answer

This was a First for me. I have never had an interview question that was phrased like that. At very airline that I have worked for, they had strict policies and procedures that were not meant to be bent or broken. I have always been trained to take an issue to a lead or supervisor if it was concerning a policy, and I answered as such.

A passenger mis-connects on a flight. She packed her meds in her checked luggage. She is traveling with 4 other passengers, and they all want to sit together. She needs to get to a wedding today. Please describe that you understand the scenario.

1 Answer

Do you think people are responsible for their actions or are sitations responsible?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to object to a policy that did not effect you or your work group, but you spoke up anyway.

1 Answer

Can you tell me about JetBlue?

1 Answer

What can you bring to Jetblue. what is the most difficult scenario you have overcome in the work place.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision, What was the outcome of your choices, and What did you learn from it?

1 Answer

Name a time you went above and beyond

2 Answers

what about my time available ?

110 of 130 Interview Questions