alliantgroup, LP Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.1

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone call from campus recruiter that was very cold, rude and uninterested in getting to know candidate. Was more of an interrogation looking for reasons not to hire rather than an interview about experience. Seemed to have made up mind before even making the call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not accept an offer from your last internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very tedious. Three remote interviews and one on site interview at the Houston office. Pretty straight forward process nothing out of the ordinary. I will say that at times the process felt drawn out but that was partly due to the nature of the position and partly due to my potential relocation. Scheduling constraints also prolonged the process a little but all in all I'm happy with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your work ethic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was a phone screen which lasted maybe fifteen minutes at the most. There was then a follow up interview with someone in HR that lasted about twenty-five minutes. There was then an Associate event that had about sixteen of us in a room where we met with senior level people while being taken out of the room one by one to have an interview with two of the senior people. There were three conference rooms going on at once. All people were extremely friendly and welcoming. The interviewers asked good questions and were attentive.

Interview Questions

• Why alliantgroup? What have you heard about us? Tell us about your current job and what you don't like about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The HR person called and basically discussed my resume with me and scheduled an in person interview. At the interview, we had essentially the same conversation we had on the phone. It felt like a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• All they wanted to talk about was my background. They deflected every time I tried to learn about what the position entailed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview that was pretty standard, maybe 5 minutes. Then an in person interview was set up where the recruiter wanted to talk about my fit in the company and a few positions they had open. But in reality, every single question she asked in person had to do with my knowledge about the company and at the end asked "Do you have any questions about alliantgroup?" She didn't give me any chances to talk about any potential positions and referenced EVERYTHING back to what I know / wanted to know about alliantgroup. I think they like to waste peoples time by meeting a quota or something. She was also twenty minutes behind schedule. Don't bother unless you get to talk to an actual department director or something. Based on the other reviews the recruiters are not helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about alliantgroup? What have you seen from us that made you want to apply? How does your work experience tie in with this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First you interview with a team of two. HR will send you the names in a confirmation email. This is unlikely to be the team you actually interview with, as I watched my interviewers print my resume and skim it on the way to the door for the first time. Then the CEO will come talk to you. The entire time you're in a room where you can see all the other applicants walking by and associates will frequently walk by and make faces at your interviewers.

Interview Questions

• They ask very general questions because they're not super experienced interviewers. They asked what my "deal" was, and what I hoped to gain from working there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call pretty quickly after and had a brief phone interview. Then was asked to come in shortly thereafter and do a full interview. Very personable people, beautiful offices, probably about an hour and a half in total conversations overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some criticisms your colleagues may have about you? Tell me about where you want to be long-term in your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I first had a brief phone screen, then interviewed in person with a recruiter for the company. After meeting with her, she put me through to the next round. This consisted of an interview with two directors in the area I would be hired in. After this second round, I was offered a job via phone. The entire process took exactly two weeks from submitting my application to receiving the offer.

The recruiter that I met with was extremely nice. I liked her a lot and I felt like our interview was more of a conversation than a traditional interview. Of the two directors I met with, one was very sweet and friendly, however the other seemed a bit arrogant. Overall, I had a good experience and enjoyed the people I interviewed with.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, pretty much explain to you what they do as it's highly specific.Multiple interviews, phone, followed by director, followed by team lead. All were very easy and didn't ask much about background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past work experience, can you function in a fast pace environment, etc.
      Mostly went through their   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was with human resources and the second was with a director of the company. The interview questions asked were fairly common, such as your background and if you are a team player. Everyone seems pretty friendly and the company is very team oriented.