alliantgroup, LP Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.6

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude and cold. Didn't acknowledge anything I said, although I didn't expect her to based off her tone. Rudely cut-off interview, I've never had that happen. Never answered follow-up e-mail.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was a phone screen which lasted maybe fifteen minutes at the most. There was then a follow up interview with someone in HR that lasted about twenty-five minutes. There was then an Associate event that had about sixteen of us in a room where we met with senior level people while being taken out of the room one by one to have an interview with two of the senior people. There were three conference rooms going on at once. All people were extremely friendly and welcoming. The interviewers asked good questions and were attentive.

Interview Questions

• Why alliantgroup? What have you heard about us? Tell us about your current job and what you don't like about it?   Answer Question

MBA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

easy straight-forward; disorganized and "amateurish" at best; couple of guys who never seemed to interview anyone showed up late and looked lost the entire time; they didn't seem to have a plan for an interview process and winged it with silly questions; recruiters are disorganized and terrible at keeping to their scheduled times

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very efficient and friendly interview with the head or HR, she went over company culture, asked what I was looking for and provided benefits. Lasted roughly 45 min, I was asked to meet with the hiring managers. Office was gorgeous and people seemed friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had pushback from a coworker?
      Describe a time when you had positive feedback from a manager?
      Describe a time when you received constructive criticism?
      1 Answer

Energy Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

They brought me in to interview and it was very standard. Just asked me to overview my experience, went through the job description with me, talked to me about some of the expectations of the job itself. The interviewers didn't seem all that enthused to be interviewing me but they were polite enough that I didn't mind.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

I had seen their recruiters and HR Director promote how awesome their work environment is. When an opportunity opened up, I reached out to one of them because a friend of mine was passively looking for a new opportunity and I thought she would be an ideal fit for their team. It was more of a referral on my part.

They thought I was the one interested instead (sorry, but I am happy where I am at) and one of the recruiters sent me this email with very glaring typos to try to schedule a time using their scheduling tool. She also asked for my resume.

How many times do I have to say that I was referring a friend? I asked if I could have more information to send to my friend and then radio silence.

Most recruiters would be happy to have a referral, but apparently they don't want one from a happily employed person that wants to pay it forward. Their loss!

Client Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

1st Interview: Phone interview with head of talent acquisition; was formal and generic. Set up 2nd round in person interview with same person as phone. Felt promising.
    2nd Interview: In person with same as above which went over the same questions, but asked about compensation and salary requirements (loser speaks first and she tried very hard to get me to speak first) Felt even more promising. Set up last interview with heads of the department "to see who's team I'd be placed on."
    3rd: Was a 3 person panel interview with heads over the client relations associate role "to figure out who's team I would be on" This interview was where it got weird. Before they walked into the door, I heard them all discussing "you should ask her this, OH I'm going to ask her this, You should say it like this" all outside the door with one's hand on the handle! All which felt very immature and disorganized; also I heard every question they were about to ask me lol. Once entered it felt very judgmental or they just had RBF's.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AlliantGroup?
      Why Alliant Group
      Give me an example of a time where you made a mistake and grew from it
      What are your strengths and weaknesses
      Are you collaborative or independent (they like collaborative people)
      Describe your personality
      What is your ideal work environment
      Answer Question

Client Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy phone and one on one interview; panel interview was very awkward, unprofessional, I felt they were unprepared in interviewing me. They were on and off of their phones, one girl even excused herself.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of questions about my personality, what I want in a culture, why AlliantGroup   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen with someone from the talent team and then was asked to come into the Houston office for a face to face. The first face to face seemed like a repeat of my first interview but it actually helped to calm me. First impression of the office was that it was so great and open! Second and third face to face interviews were back to back with senior level associates. They were really nice and engaging. I got to ask them questions and I felt as though it was more of a conversation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The HR person called and basically discussed my resume with me and scheduled an in person interview. At the interview, we had essentially the same conversation we had on the phone. It felt like a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• All they wanted to talk about was my background. They deflected every time I tried to learn about what the position entailed.   Answer Question