alliantgroup, LP Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

145 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very standard interview with no curveballs. Questions pertained to the skills and projects listed on my resume. An initial phone interview was followed by a video interview, before I was invited to Houston for an in-person interview.

An offer was made... and then rescinded. After the offer was made, I asked what I thought was a fairly innocuous question about what I would learn and what skills I would gain while working there. This led to their belief that I wasn't going to stick around and was only interested in improving my resume. So if you're interested in working there, make sure you give the impression that you're in it for the long haul.

I think it's worth noting here that AlliantGroup adds fake five star reviews to this website in order to improve their company's reputation. Typically, there's no more than a single review for this company each day, but on September 5th, 2017, 9 reviews were made, all five stars. I think this says a lot about the ethics of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AlliantGroup?   1 Answer

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviews are somewhat casual feeling. I have gone through three phases. 15-min phone interview, face to face interview with talent aquisition employee, and then finally a recruiting event where you casually talked with current employees for about 1.5 hours and were pulled out for a 20-30 min interview with two directors of a department.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Got an email about a phone screening that would be 15 minutes. The interview said she would call around 4:15. At 4:25 I got a phone call that I believe was from a personal cell phone because Apple was able to detect her name without me having the number saved. After 3 minutes of me answering a few broad questions about my resume, the interviewer kind of abruptly ended the conversation (if you could even call it that) and said she would email me with the next step. She did not outline details about the position and didn't ask if I had any questions. It's been a few days and honestly I hope they don't email me.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard and expedient. Contacted by an in house recruiter, set up phone interview, and in person interview in a matter of days. The phone interview and in person interview were essentially the exact same thing.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my biggest strength, followed by my biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone call from campus recruiter that was very cold, rude and uninterested in getting to know candidate. Was more of an interrogation looking for reasons not to hire rather than an interview about experience. Seemed to have made up mind before even making the call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not accept an offer from your last internship?   Answer Question

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

1st: Phone interview with the Associate Director Talent Acquisition
    2nd: Face to Face interview - further discussion of the role and career path
    3rd: Move forward to meet with 2 managers and the Director of HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last 2 bosses and how you liked/disliked them.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes then scheduled a face to face interview right after. Communication by email was great, which is what I prefer, concerning appointment times, directions, scheduling conflicts. Phone interview was a bit awkward, a lot of pausing but it could have been a bad connection because the face to face interview was very conversive. A second interview was scheduled right after that. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Why alliantgroup? Why this position? Why do you want to go this non-traditional path? How did you hear about alliantgroup? Are you ok with travel?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There wasn't really a conversation about the position. I even asked questions and got one-worded answers. I felt as though the interviewer was uninterested in speaking about the position, or that a decision was made before she dialed the number.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very tedious. Three remote interviews and one on site interview at the Houston office. Pretty straight forward process nothing out of the ordinary. I will say that at times the process felt drawn out but that was partly due to the nature of the position and partly due to my potential relocation. Scheduling constraints also prolonged the process a little but all in all I'm happy with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your work ethic?   1 Answer

Economic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Two Interviews - Everyone at the company were very personable. It was more so a conversation rather than a question by question interview. It felt more like they advertising the role to me rather than me proving why i would be a good fit.