alliantgroup, LP Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

alliantgroup, LP Project Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed and received a call within two days for an in person interview with the HR recruiter. Went to the interview on a Friday and recruiter said to come back for a second interview Monday.
Second interview went well, I met with three people of different positions in the company and they asked questions about my professional life and a few scenario questions.
Received a call within an hour after leaving the second interview to come for a third, this time with an HR director and associate director. Went to the third interview the following Wednesday and had similar questions as the second interview.
Received another call to do a fourth interview. This time I was slightly confused as this was the first time I've ever gone beyond a third round interview with a company. I told them I wouldn't be able to make it in person due to my current job and they offered a Skype interview instead with the engineers which I really appreciated. Same question types with the engineers, scenario and professional mostly with a few personal questions about hobbies and interests. I asked them jokingly if there would be a fifth interview to which they said there most likely will be with the senior director.
Got another Skype interview (5th) scheduled with the senior director who also asked about my hobbies and profession.
Overall the process was slightly exhausting since my interview times were always during rush hours but very efficient, I did 5 interviews and got a job offer all within two weeks which is quite impressive. Make sure you're confident and know your resume inside and out and you'll be fine. I think they try to intimidate you by having multiple people interview you at once but everyone who interviewed me was pretty cool and friendly yet to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much since they offered slightly more than my current job and have pretty good benefits, but I'm sure they're open to it if you negotiate properly.

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

If you are a serious professional, the process to interview with this company is a waste of time.

I interviewed once by phone, and twice in their Houston office, only to never receive follow up from HR after the last interview. I thought about emailing HR for feedback, but I would never accept a job at Alliant Group after the interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Had a phone screen interview with a recruiter then came in for an interview with the HR director and recruiter. The HR director was completely unprofessional and rude, who knows how she got her job! She had an attitude the whole time and acted like she was better than me. She didn't understand simple Project Management terms and made it seem like I didn't know how to do my job because of that

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with Human Resource personnel. Then, there was two separate face to face interviews with two managers in each one. After this there was a follow up and offer that was negotiable. Once the terms were agreed upon my start date was set for the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted fairly soon after submitting an online application. A web video conference was scheduled and performed. The recruiter asked one or two questions but encouraged me to primarily ask any that I had. The recruiter was open to inform that deadlines are firm and that long hours may be required. When asked about investment / priority of professional development, the response was "oh yes, we definitely would train [you] to perform the job". There were few questions asked that were of an expected nature.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

Pretty fast. 1 week total for the process from initially contacted until given an offer. Interview experience is just like the environment..fast, intense, super exciting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said there wasn't going to be a lot of negotiation and they presented me with a nice offer, so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

You will be interviewed by at least three or four individuals for many positions, not just the one you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours. These hours are not a couple more a week, on average you will work 60-80 hours a week.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated, it was pretty quick.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in January 2008.

Interview

It's not organized - they base it on whether they like you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They lowball you on salary greatly. Salary ranges greatly for everyone.