Project Manager Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q: What is your greatest weakness. Q: How would you handle a difficult interpersonal conflict?

1 Answer

The executive didn't attend; she had an opportunity to return home early, so she headed to the airport. It was the final week of school, so two of the other managers left work early and weren't available for our appointment. The manager I did speak with was distracted with an escalation, so I didn't really get her full attention. I followed up with an email to the recruiter, thanking her for the opportunity - - no response. A few days later, I followed up again - - no response. I'm letting this one go.

how did you learn to write code?

1 Answer

Why would I only want to be a contractor. I was interviewing for contract position, so I was really thrown off.

1 Answer

What is your experience/background? What is your preferred management style? What industry do you prefer to work in? How important is culture to you? What are your concerns with taking a contract to perm position? What is your preferred salary range and is it flexible?

Basic Project Management Questions. Reasons for a Project to Fail

Years experience with software package. Type of experience with Project management Avaliablility

You are working with groups of people who are overloaded and may be working on several other projects besides yours. How do you get them to spend time on YOUR project?