Altria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

306 Interviews

3.4 Difficult

Altria Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your biggest weakness?

3 Answers

Don't b.s. here.. they will call you out. After I answered the question truthfully they thanked me for not using a cliche response and stated that they call people out when they do so.

what was your story

I said I had a difficult time relying on others because of the company I was working with at the time. My coworkers werent responsible and werent held accountable either. Since then, Ive left my old company and started with a company, not Altria. Met a few people that used to work for them and didnt have nice things to say. Make sure you really want to work for them. If not, look into a more reputable, rewarding, socially accepted company like Hershey's!

Why do you want to work for a tobacco company?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

How do you feel about selling cigarettes?

2 Answers

How do you feel about selling tobacco products?

1 Answer

Would I take the job in another city?

1 Answer

What would you do if presented with a directive from your boss that you knew was in direct contrast with what your customers goals are?

1 Answer

it was a situational scenario where she read a page long real life situation. From there they asked me to analyze, explain, give feedback, and why i made my decision.

1 Answer

First interview was all about myself and my employment history. Then I took 5 tests measuring my "skills" with different software products. After that I was given some actual spreadsheets and asked to make charts and then import those charts into a full power point presentation.

1 Answer

Name a time you have analyzed data

110 of 204 Interview Questions