Altria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Altria Interview Questions

interview questions at Altria shared by candidates

Altria Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Use the STAR method to tell us about a time you were able to change something at your previous/current employer.

Describe a time when you studied data and put the subsequent knowledge to use...even if you've not done this, construct something and have a story ready as they REALLY seem to want this.

if you had to chose between meeting company quotas for sales or not selling a product which will be outdated and priced lower in a few weeks which one would you prefer? If you sell the product, then the customer will not be happy when the new and much better product comes out in just a few months since it costs a lot.

They were very thorough with their interview questions. They asked me, "Why do you want to work here?" "Name a time you were successful at something and why."

Tell me about a time you sold something, and the results of it

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you did something out of curiosity?

Please tell me about a time when you had to use data to accomplish a sales call. What was the plan and what was the outcome.

Basic STAR questions. "Tell me a time when..." Bring excitement and an willingness to learn and you will be hired.

I don't remember. There were several Behavioral questions ( tell us about a time when.....)

3140 of 207 Interview Questions