Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Analysis Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Analysis Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

An almost no- win customer/public service scenario was asked.

1 Answer

I tried to come up with what i thought would be an uncommon answer so my interview would be more memorable.

What does SOA mean and do have experience with instructing others in that area?

Design an LRU cache

1 Answer

You have dozens of suppliers who are looking to put their products on the front page. How do you choose who goes on the front page, and how do you explain your decision to those who did not get on the front?

1 Answer

What benefits do see with working with our company?

1 Answer

How would you address Management if your cost estimate was way too low from the contract cost?

1 Answer

how would you diagnose a hardware system that was having excessive signal to noise problems from a camera that measures fluorescent signals?

1 Answer

Since this was my last interview with the state and was nearly 12 years ago, I don't remember this kind of detail. I was asked about my experience in facilitating the interaction of largely diverse groups with conflicting opinions, experience with policy analysis and recommendation, my writing skills, and my financial management skills. Overall, it was an amazingly positive experience.

1 Answer

Questions that compared/contrasted service industry and manufacturing industry practices were the most difficult.

1 Answer

What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?

110 of 37 Interview Questions