Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Analysis Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Suppose you are looking at a toll road in Mexico. Walk me through the risk analysis. What risk areas would you focus on?

1 Answer

Do some research on key Project Finance risks - construction risk, sponsor risk, operating risk, technology risk, cash flow risk, country risk.

How would you address Management if your cost estimate was way too low from the contract cost?

1 Answer

What were the projects you handled in Econometrics and Forecasting class? How did they enhance your analysis skill?

1 Answer

What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?

Design an LRU cache

1 Answer

Since this was my last interview with the state and was nearly 12 years ago, I don't remember this kind of detail. I was asked about my experience in facilitating the interaction of largely diverse groups with conflicting opinions, experience with policy analysis and recommendation, my writing skills, and my financial management skills. Overall, it was an amazingly positive experience.

1 Answer

What does SOA mean and do have experience with instructing others in that area?

1 Answer

how would you diagnose a hardware system that was having excessive signal to noise problems from a camera that measures fluorescent signals?

1 Answer

What experience do you have with cost analysis?

1 Answer

What benefits do see with working with our company?

110 of 37 Interview Questions