Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst I Interview Questions

Analyst i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome

2 Answers

I mentioned a conflict with a teacher, and was truthful about the outcome, regardless of it's neutral (not positive or negative) tone

I gave an example of a conflict I had with a team member who was not carrying his weight in a group project. In these kinds of questions make sure to focus on your communication skills in being able to diffuse the issue and coming to a positive or neutral solution. For me, I had an honest conversation with the team member and gave him a chance to explain his situation (didn't want to jump to conclusions). Then we worked together to form a plan to ensure he met deadlines.

"How do you deal with situations when you are leading a project and one or more people do not do their share of the work?"

1 Answer

How would you reconcile retained earnings?

1 Answer

We simulated a tech support call.

1 Answer

Honestly, there wasn't a strange or hard question at all - it was a personal referral and since i had knowledge of the job, it wasn't an issue with her.

3 Answers

What is ramp rate?

2 Answers

The manager asked me about my SQL query background.

1 Answer

What are your strengths, (typical)

1 Answer

Explain the responsibilities that you had at this job

1 Answer

I was asked a question about my previous experience with getting my hands dirty (in reference to specific job functions asked of by the client)

110 of 435 Interview Questions