Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst III Interview Questions

Analyst iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you perform an application upgrade?

1 Answer

1. Review documentation/ release notes. 2. List/ Review the steps in the upgrade. 3. Get the other parties involved to set aside time. 4. Then I would look at the media, and take any backups if needed. 5. I would set up a time which i would communicate to the users asking them to stay out of the system. 6. Complete the upgrade 7. Communicate with the users that it is ok to log back in to the system.

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

If you would be any type of office furniture, what would you be?

1 Answer

Althought the position was announced as a permanent position, the hiring manager stated the offer was only good for two months subject to renewal. Then asked if I was still interested.

2 Answers

How did you handle a hostile co-worker?

1 Answer

Do you know what SFG does?

1 Answer

How would you make yourself a part of our team?

1 Answer

How would you go about correcting or would you correct a Senior Manager if you thought they were wrong with a particular projects' direction either technically or managerial in nature?

1 Answer

What happens to LTV when home prices increase?

1 Answer

When was the last time you had a major computer issue, and what did you do to fix it? How to did you go about solving it?

110 of 171 Interview Questions