Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

1 Answer

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Explain the differences between qualitative and quantitative market research

2 Answers

What is the most used Java class?

1 Answer

Do you keep up with markets?

1 Answer

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

1 Answer

Why are dividends not part of the Income Statement?

Employer Job Title Interview Question
National Instruments Programmer Analyst I Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome
AT&T Systems Analyst II How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.
Honeywell Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?
Forest Labs Senior Analyst, Market Research Explain the differences between qualitative and quantitative market research
Denver Public Schools Senior Software Programmer Analyst What is the most used Java class?
Capital One Senior Business Systems Analyst Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.
Blizzard Entertainment Technical QA Analyst They provided a sheet of paper that had a fake Battle.net website on it. They asked me to circle all of the defects that I could find. They also asked me to solve a fairly simple math equation with one simple rule and that I would "bet my job" on the answer being right.
Deutsche Bank Global Markets Analyst Do you keep up with markets?
World Wide Technology Associate Business Intelligence Analyst Developer Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?
Dana Corporation Senior Financial Analyst Why are dividends not part of the Income Statement?
1120 of 44,103 Interview Questions