Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you perform an application upgrade?

That is a SQL buffer Overflow

1 Answer

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

10 Answers

Could you walk me through the cash flows statement? What are some items that would be found under each heading?

1 Answer

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

We simulated a tech support call.

1 Answer

I was asked to explain Pivot tables and Vlookups...

1 Answer

Please describe a time when you had a conflict with a group member or superior and how could it have been avoided?

1 Answer

Determine the maximum amount that we could afford to pay to have a potential customer reach one of our website.

1 Answer

How well can you come up to speed working with Ruby and in a custom non-relational database environment?

2130 of 50,056 Interview Questions