Want a Free Job Posting?

Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Analyst"?  See Companies

“Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find...”

“This is the strange part about the whole process...I didn't see any of the questions as being "difficult" or "unexpected". I felt that I aced the interviews and then was shot down!”

“Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?”

“How do you check if a Linked List has a recurring loop?”

“66 handshakes occur at a party how many people at a party if everyone shakes hands with everyone else.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What is the probability of a Brownian motion hit 1 before hitting -2. The Brownian motion starts at 0.”

“"You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"”

“If you have a 3 gallon jug and 5 gallon jug, how do you measure 4 gallons?”

Analyst at Google

Jun 3, 2012

“How would you design a shopping center?”

“How would you deal with a stakeholder who was insisting that a complex process would be the ideal solution to an existing problem?”

4150 of 29,681 Interview Questions