Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.

1 Answer

I described a very large application re-write project I had done for a previous employer. I explained the requirements gathering process, scope documentation, documentation, planning, day to day management of resources and tasks and final testing, UAT and rollout.

Do you have experience with earned Value Management (EVM)?

1 Answer

What do you know about Business Analytics?

1 Answer

What do you like about Consulting services?

1 Answer

What's the one thing you would improve about your writing?

1 Answer

Describe a time in which you had an issue involving many different people and how you went about fixing the issue to the satisfaction of all involved.

1 Answer

Describe how you would measure customer service.

1 Answer

How would you value X company? Calculate FCF, working capital, enterprise value, etc. Does anything strike you as odd about these financial statements? Which? Why?

2 Answers

You have 30 minutes to complete this debt service analysis sheet given the company's 2012 YE financials. This is your calculator and definitions to some commonly used ratios; please inform me once you have completed.

1 Answer

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

110 of 54 Interview Questions