Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.

1 Answer

I described a very large application re-write project I had done for a previous employer. I explained the requirements gathering process, scope documentation, documentation, planning, day to day management of resources and tasks and final testing, UAT and rollout.

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

1 Answer

Describe how you would measure customer service.

1 Answer

What do you like about Consulting services?

1 Answer

was your project selected for audit( random review by the PMO of your org.)?

1 Answer

Describe a time in which you had an issue involving many different people and how you went about fixing the issue to the satisfaction of all involved.

1 Answer

What's the one thing you would improve about your writing?

1 Answer

Tell me about my sector and the companies I follow.

1 Answer

What is the difference between waterfall method and prototyping model? What is the hybrid of these two methods called?

1 Answer

what kind of analysis techniques do you know?

110 of 54 Interview Questions