Analytical skills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytical skills Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Analytical skills Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given two base classes and a class derived from them how might one layout class instance memory so that polymorphism will work correctly. Problem was simplified in that one could assume memory was a series of same-sized slots and methods and attributes took up one slot each.

3 Answers

I thought I did rather well, as I figured out (with some help) all but one aspect of the problem.

hello , could you expand a little on the question and what you cam up with ?

No, I can't really elaborate. It has been almost 3 years, the solution was convoluted, and I think I have blocked it out, since I don't remember much. I believe it involved having place holders for methods and attributes in the base class that carried over to the derived class. But I'd suggest a good compiler book, some time with the C++ compiler, and hours to kill if you really want to know the full answer.

Given a dictionary, with all possible anagrams of a word, how would you test it out and what is the Data Structure that you will use to construct it with Design of the same.

2 Answers

The VCR Plus feature was described. In the TV programming guide each program/show/movie had its own code. When user wanted to program the VCR to record a particular show she just had to enter the program code from the guide - no need to enter the start and end time. I was asked to design this feature. How can it be achieved?

3 Answers

What is your approach to solving problems

1 Answer

Case question: How would you approach renewals/retention strategy?

1 Answer

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

1 Answer

Add up a sum of numbers on a whiteboard and give me the average.

HVAC Experience?

1 Answer

Explain a situation where you came up with a new process for something?

110 of 22 Interview Questions