Analytics Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytics Lead Interview Questions

Analytics lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question was to describe and explain a scenario wherein I had been proactive in taking a leadership role

I goofed up there

What motivates you?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you designed a research study and how you do that. Describe a time when research results were unexpected and how you handled that.

What metrics could you use to detect driver churn, specifically far in advance of their depature from the platform?

In cases where data is not available, how would you go about solving client challenges or provide insight?

I cannot disclose any questions that were asked.

1 Answer

Technical aspects were covered by a ~12 hr toy problem involving a subset of buildzoom's contractor data. Focus on feature isolation and experimental design.

The questions were complicated comparisons between disparate experiences: i.e, tell me about a time you needed to fix two smaller problems which were both facets of a larger problem.

-8 Golf Balls On Scale -If a = 1 and k = 2 give the possible number of permutations when replacing a list of n 1s. i.e. (1,1,1) with letters -3 cars on points of a triangle. Each car will start driving the same speed. What's the probability of a collision

1 Answer

Mostly about my experience and couple of Technical questions.

110 of 17 Interview Questions