Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Anchorage, AK | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Anchorage, AK

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Anchorage, AK

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"When your Administrative Manager gives you a task, and the Director gives you a task, which do you do first?" I said the Directors, and apparently I was wrong.

1 Answer

The answer was that you do the Admin manager's task first because they know what's going on with everyone, and it's their job to delegate tasks for me.

How do you respond to co-workers who come and want to talk to you about their personal lives?

1 Answer

If I had a credit card and how much was the balance owing or how much was the credit limit

2 Answers

How can you help this company move forward and function in today's market and the 21st Century? (asked by the Director of Operations)

1 Answer

How do you deal with change? What is your biggest weakness? Why do you want to work for Charter College?

If you were on the phone, when an angry mail lady and someone else walked in at the same time, how would you handle the situation?