Animator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Animator Interview Questions

animator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How my previous work experience prepared me for the position I was interviewing.

7 Answers

I gave a detailed explanation of my previous work experience in areas that I felt were relevant to the position I was applying.

You did not miss anything. If you had been offered the job, you would have regretted more than ever. So good for you that you did not get an offer.

I agree with what's said above. Yes, you missed something but you have gained a life. Keep looking and you will find the right job. The training division sucks there the most! There is another company opened this year called TPJ solutions Inc., which is affiliated with Hendall and located in the same building as Hendall. STAY AWAY from that one, too. The same management! Trust me and get a life!

"Could you tween these key frames?" As part of the animation test, I was asked to ink several pencil drawings, and animate a small stack of key frames. I hadn't expected to be asked that, and didn't have the equipment at home so I had to improvise with a light table and make shift peg bar.

2 Answers

Do you play Call of Duty?

2 Answers

what are my areas of expertise?

1 Answer

Can you follow directions and discount knowledge to this point?

1 Answer

What is your biggest strength and weakness. How do you overcome your weaknesses.

1 Answer

do you know Maya? Do you know 3dsMax? would you be willing to take X for compensation. May you start monday?

1 Answer

Where was your formal design training from?

1 Answer

Personal information, previous job experience. Documents.

1 Answer

What is your experience in animation?

110 of 119 Interview Questions