Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Ann Arbor, MI | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Ann Arbor, MI

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Ann Arbor, MI

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you deal with confidentiality? Tell me about a time where you had multiple projects? How were you able to meet deadlines? What type of support do you feel the Executive assistant should give the Chief Administrator?

1 Answer

I follow policy and procedures within the organization. I start by immediacy and then use a timeline, I break break big projects into smaller ones to make things easier to finish You should be the Chief Administrators right hand. Be available to handle and and every request that is required.

How would you handle working with different time zones

What is my supervisors job title and what are their signature approval limits and their boss