Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Anonymous

Anonymous Interview Questions

Anonymous interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Didn't really have one in particular. Maybe if was ready to take the bull by the horns if offered the job and how I planned to do that exactly.

1 Answer

Answered that I was very ready and eager to get started if given the opportunity. I did also lay out some formal ideas and thoughts on how I planned to accomplish that.

High school diploma & Drivers license.

1 Answer

There were no questions of any substance. It only lasted 35 minutes. Three weeks later I got a job offer via email.

1 Answer

What makes you better than others at your job?

1 Answer

How flexible are you on travel and working under key deadlines?

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength?

1 Answer

I was asked standard interview questions. A lot of questions asking my previous software experience.

1 Answer

Pretty standard interview questions with more of a focus on allowing the interviewee to ask questions.

1 Answer

They asked me if i would accept it being really slow for the first year or so. I didn't understand what really slow meant by their definition, but i went with it anyways. Really slow was an understatement, as it was a graveyard shift with absolutely nothing to do for that year -- was a glorified security guard. Felt like a waste of time and a detriment to my career.

1 Answer

Hiring manager asking me in the final interview: why didn't you stay at XYZ company? (two employers ago)

110 of 701 Interview Questions