Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anonymous Interview Questions

Anonymous interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Didn't really have one in particular. Maybe if was ready to take the bull by the horns if offered the job and how I planned to do that exactly.

1 Answer

Answered that I was very ready and eager to get started if given the opportunity. I did also lay out some formal ideas and thoughts on how I planned to accomplish that.

There were no questions of any substance. It only lasted 35 minutes. Three weeks later I got a job offer via email.

1 Answer

Pretty standard interview questions with more of a focus on allowing the interviewee to ask questions.

1 Answer

They asked me if i would accept it being really slow for the first year or so. I didn't understand what really slow meant by their definition, but i went with it anyways. Really slow was an understatement, as it was a graveyard shift with absolutely nothing to do for that year -- was a glorified security guard. Felt like a waste of time and a detriment to my career.

What my salary was like 15 years ago and 6 jobs ago

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed to deliver excellent service to a customer or client and what you did to rectify the situation.

1 Answer

(For me, the questions were simple and easy to answer) Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to deliver excellent service to a customer or client that went above and beyond the call of duty.

1 Answer

How do you handle stress?

1 Answer

The usual. Some behavioral ("Tell me about a time when you..."), some knowledge, some experience.

1 Answer

usually comes from someone that claims to know what they are talking about but have forgotten that the fact remains that they are Asking you .........

2 Answers