Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anonymous Interview Questions

Anonymous interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was supposed to be a behavioral interview with a focus on my emotional IQ, but they didn't know how to perform the interview (which can be disasterous for the candidate). But, I didn't find any of the questions difficult; just make sure you can state examples of how you would act/react in various demanding work situations and that you emphasize your commitment to work as a team player. If you follow the interview recommendations of job sites, you should do fine.

Read/review Emotional IQ

None. Just past experience questions. "Why XOJET, What do you hope to gain, are you a team player, etc."

1 Answer

usually comes from someone that claims to know what they are talking about but have forgotten that the fact remains that they are Asking you .........

2 Answers

Nothing too hard.

1 Answer

What makes you better than others at your job?

1 Answer

no hard questions like other banks..

1 Answer

Name a time when you disagreed with your.....

1 Answer

Typical interview questions: strengths/weaknesses, what can you offer etc.

1 Answer

During the video chat interview, I was asked to put together some coding on problem approach. Not difficult as I have some minor programming background, but it was unexpected as there was no mention of programming in the job announcement. The interviewing Manager and Senior employee were by nice and understanding and allowed me to use a programming language I was familiar with to solve their sample questions.

1 Answer

How flexible are you on travel and working under key deadlines?

110 of 604 Interview Questions