Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anonymous Interview Questions

Anonymous interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What did they pay you at your last job? Do you have any questions?

1 Answer

Didn't really have one in particular. Maybe if was ready to take the bull by the horns if offered the job and how I planned to do that exactly.

1 Answer

No difficult questions, this was only an HR screening by someone who did not seem very interested at all in my skillset. I felt as though my time was just being wasted. I have a very thorough resume and do not list any skills that I do not posses.

1 Answer

It sounds like an easy question, and actually is, but it caught me off guard..."What would people say you are good at?"

1 Answer

They asked me typical questions for an interview.

Gallup interview.

What motivates me?

1 Answer

The interviews were very conversational and focused; we talked about the company and the company growth. Many of the interviewers outlined current issues and asked how I would respond to these issues if I were in the job.

1 Answer

What entices you about this role and would you say you have hard skills or soft skills?

1 Answer

There really were not any difficult or unexpected questions--a very abridged version of STAR behavioral analysis, "tell us about a time you messed up at work and what you did about it." There was a really laid-back groove to the corporate headquarters and you could clearly see that the higher the level of pay, the darker the golf tan. I really wanted to work here.

1120 of 510 Interview Questions