Antenna Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Antenna Engineer Interview Questions

Antenna engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Probability problem or series of numbers to complete. Simple antenna theory: reflection coefficient, dipole, PIFA, IFA, FRIIS equation, patch antenna... How can you cover the 700-900 MHz and 1700-1900 GHz band? (you need matching network) If you have two hours to make a dipole antenna how would you do? (if that's the job of an antenna engineer at Apple then I don't want the job). One of them asked me about the gain definition.... I had to explain him that the IEEE gain does not include the mismatch loss (only the realized gain does). Unit of directivity? Very insulting question when you have a PhD degree like also: what is the relationship between voltage current and capacitance. Some of the engineer where good and very nice. Sone others did not even care about the interview. One of them took me to the lunch barely spoke with me and realized when we came back that we were supposed to have the interview while having lunch (So I had only 5 mins of interview instead of 30mins).

Mostly through questions from the presentation (on my PhD thesis work). Question on loop antenna, gain, broadband, matching, HFSS design issues.

Question about architecture of transmitting and receiving wireless system. Problem analysis of doing OTA measurements. Lots of behavior questions

1 Answer

Why does the impedance curve moves clockwise with frequency on the Smith chart

2 Answers

Connect your Physics education to this position.

1 Answer