Apple advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple advisor Interview Questions

apple advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked about the city I live in. And they also asked my technical capabilities with Apple software and if I was willing to learn. They also asked about my home environment and if it was suitable for their work.

11 Answers

I have my Skype interview on Monday. What is it like?

It is honestly super easy. Just be careful I had an amazing interview and still got declined the job

Sorry for all the questions, what kind of questions do they ask? I've never had a video interview so I'm freaking out.

What's more important, fixing the customer's problem or creating a good customer experience?

8 Answers

What would you say to a customer that had a problem with their iPad that they had just received for Mother's Day?

7 Answers

Roll Play: I'm at a coffee shop with a study group from school. My professor sent me an email with an audio file for us to listen to and discuss. However, when I open the file, I have no sound. It looks like it's playing, but I don't hear anything.

6 Answers

How would you deal with a customer who got an apple product for mother's day but doesn't know how to work it?

4 Answers

How would you deal with a customer that was upset and what was the outcome?

4 Answers

Role play: I can't make calls or send texts on my phone after leaving the Apple Store.

4 Answers

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

I just graduated college and received and Ipad for a gift. Can you help me set it up?

3 Answers