Apple Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Advisor Interview Questions

Apple advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you know what safe mode is when a computer is starting up?

3 Answers

Safe mode is a special way to make the computer start up when it won't start normally. The purpose of safe mode is to be able to fix the problem.

An in-depth answer is that it loads only basic drivers in order for the pc to function. More of a troubleshooting mode

Safe Mode also assists the troubleshooter in determining whether certain applications are incorrectly or maliciously using system resources which would cause crashes or boot errors.

Why Apple?

2 Answers

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.

2 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

2 Answers

If you had to choose a email protocol which would you choose and why?

1 Answer

I will tell you a problem with a device and you just tell me questions you would ask the person to help fix them as well as possible solutions. He asked about troubles with email and internet connection.

1 Answer

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

A customer lost all of her photos from her iPhone. Wasn't sure how it happened but they were gone

2 Answers

If a customer called in after they've dropped their Macbook. How would you fix this?

110 of 199 Interview Questions