Apple at home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple at home advisor Interview Questions

apple at home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's more important, fixing the customer's problem or creating a good customer experience?

8 Answers

creating a good customer experience bc to me in a good experience you satisfy all the customers needs and beyond and that include solving whatever issues may be occurring at the time.

its neither. I would spend the time to perfect the product before it is released. I'd perfect it to the degree that there is no need for customer service nor fixing customer's problems.

One must remember the position being applied for to determine the correct answer. As an at home advisor, the customer is calling because they have a problem. Therefore by solving the customers problem in a professional and friendly manner, this leads to a great customer experience.

What would you say to a customer that had a problem with their iPad that they had just received for Mother's Day?

7 Answers

Roll Play: I'm at a coffee shop with a study group from school. My professor sent me an email with an audio file for us to listen to and discuss. However, when I open the file, I have no sound. It looks like it's playing, but I don't hear anything.

6 Answers

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

3 Answers

How would you deal with a customer who got an apple product for mother's day but doesn't know how to work it?

4 Answers

How would you deal with a customer that was upset and what was the outcome?

4 Answers

Role play: I can't make calls or send texts on my phone after leaving the Apple Store.

4 Answers

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

I just graduated college and received and Ipad for a gift. Can you help me set it up?

3 Answers

My phone fell in the water for a moment, and im worried that I lost everything.

110 of 212 Interview Questions