Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Apple At Home Advisor

Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Apple at home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

Read up on the tech support questions I wrote. Also, dress nice for your skype interview.

thanks for the questions, i'm very nervous!! getting an interview this weds. good luck to you..

What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.

Why Apple?

2 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

3 Answers

Describe a time you troubleshooted something for someone?

1 Answer

I will tell you a problem with a device and you just tell me questions you would ask the person to help fix them as well as possible solutions. He asked about troubles with email and internet connection.

1 Answer

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

A customer lost all of her photos from her iPhone. Wasn't sure how it happened but they were gone

2 Answers

The typical "tell me about a time when" the thing people have to understand is that every conversation you have is an interview at Apple so the interviews don't feel so formal.

1 Answer

1st time iTunes album buyer, she doesn't know how to buy something from iTunes . She really want to buy her son an lb I'm for his birthday but she can't remember the artist name all she knows is the album name. How can she buy it.

110 of 195 Interview Questions