Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Apple at home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

Read up on the tech support questions I wrote. Also, dress nice for your skype interview.

thanks for the questions, i'm very nervous!! getting an interview this weds. good luck to you..

What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.

Why Apple?

2 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

3 Answers

Do you know what safe mode is when a computer is starting up?

3 Answers

Describe a time you troubleshooted something for someone?

1 Answer

I will tell you a problem with a device and you just tell me questions you would ask the person to help fix them as well as possible solutions. He asked about troubles with email and internet connection.

1 Answer

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

My Macbook Air will not connect to the internet? How do I remove unwanted apps from my Ipad?

1 Answer

A customer lost all of her photos from her iPhone. Wasn't sure how it happened but they were gone

110 of 190 Interview Questions