Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Apple at home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Apple?

2 Answers

Apple is a solid company who has exciting new products and allows their customer support team work from home options.

It's a world class company.it brings imagination in to reality...

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.

2 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

3 Answers

Do you know what safe mode is when a computer is starting up?

3 Answers

If you had to choose a email protocol which would you choose and why?

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary. My printer isn't working what should I do.

1 Answer

I will tell you a problem with a device and you just tell me questions you would ask the person to help fix them as well as possible solutions. He asked about troubles with email and internet connection.

1 Answer

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

A customer lost all of her photos from her iPhone. Wasn't sure how it happened but they were gone

110 of 186 Interview Questions