apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

apple Interview Questions

5,269

interview questions at apple shared by candidates

apple Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you describe an operating system to someone

4 Answers

Scenario: You're dealing with an angry customer who was waiting for help for the past 20 minutes and is causing a commotion. She claims that she'll just walk over to Best Buy or the Microsoft Store to get the computer she wants. Resolve this issue.

4 Answers

How would you breakdown the cost of this pen?

4 Answers

The interviewer pretended to be a customer and said: My data is lost, my device is broken and doesn't light up, I can't access my email... etc. What would you do if every possible solution you offered to the customer has failed?

4 Answers

What would you do if your coworker anounced two days before launch that they were not going to deliver and in fact had not been working on their deliverables as previously stated in prior meetings.

2 Answers

The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems right on the phone...

2 Answers

Given busy slots as a data-set in a person's outlook calendar (eg: {(1000, 1200), (1415, 1530),...}) and the time required for a meeting (eg: 45 mins) write a method to find an open available slot for scheduling a meeting.

5 Answers

I just graduated college and received and Ipad for a gift. Can you help me set it up?

3 Answers

How would I implement the 'ls' command in Unix?

3 Answers

You have no extra time and no extra resources but is asked by the CEO to add 20 extra features, what do you do?

6170 of 5,269 Interview Questions