Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions

6,438

interview questions at Apple shared by candidates

Apple Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions that popped out as I can remember. 1) A cube (1-1-1m) of ice in a room (50C) sitting on a wooden table. the ice is 1m away from the walls around it's 4 sides, except for 1 side is 30cm away. You're given 2 insulating blankets (1m by 1m) that can be used to cover the ice block. The goal is to keep the ice in solid form as long as possible. Where would you put the blankets? 2) 2 rectangular beams, one is Aluminum a by 2b cross-section one is Steel a by b cross-section. If you were to climb a mountain and find these two sticking out on a spot where you need to rest, which one would you latch on to? 3) Interviewee shows a plastic part and asks: How do you think I built this part? What other ways can you think of this part could have been done?

5 Answers

The questions were about honesty and trust. They were straight forward. They did ask which dinosaur I wanted to be....

Why Apple?

2 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

3 Answers

Not the most difficult question but I found this question interesting. Write a piece of code that allows you to detect if the machine you are running the program is little Endian or big Endian memory structure.

2 Answers

How can you edit/change the file which has only read permission

4 Answers

What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.

2 Answers

Actually all of the questions were standard interview questions that any company would ask. That is something that surprised me, I was expecting more brain power questions. The only challenge was the amount of people needed to interview and how unorganized the process was. The biggest challenge was all the waiting and the amount of work requested for design project. It was a horrific waste of time for both me and Apple.

2 Answers

Can you describe a situation where a customer was upset?

2 Answers

What is your favorite food?

7180 of 6,438 Interview Questions