Apple Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Retail Interview Questions

Apple retail interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The first interview is difficult because its unclear what they are looking for.

2 Answers

Be outgoing, be honest, do not praise Apple blindly or bash other companies just be friendly and participate. Thats what they look for.

The first interview is a personality test. Apple is testing your people's skills. They want to see how the people at your table react to you. If you are engaging, making eye contact. If the people at your table look interested in what you are saying, are they having a good time? It really is about how well you can fit in in a new place with new people. I thought it was easy but did see a lot of people struggling. It's a different kind of group interview, but if you have no problem meeting new people and getting along with others you'll be fine.

Plan a trip for me to (randomly chosen location). Ask me any questions you want to make sure I have the best experience possible.

2 Answers

Tell what is important to you when helping out a customer Tell me a little bit about yourself

1 Answer

If you could have one super power, what would it be?"

1 Answer

"In thirty seconds, tell me...Why Apple?"

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

How do you deal with arrogant customers.

1 Answer

How have Apple products influenced your life?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions were from the meeting with the general manager who specifically was wanting to hear about my dedication to utilize my time on the sales floor in order to maximize profits.

1 Answer

An analogy for RAM, processor, and a hard drive.

110 of 137 Interview Questions