Applecare at home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applecare at home advisor Interview Questions

applecare at home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if minutes before your shift your computer wouldn't turn on?

7 Answers

Contact supervisor and advise that Mac is not working, check connections while waiting on feedback from customer.

Did you have a final interview with the hiring manager? Was it more technical based questions? Thanks!

I haven't had it yet but once I do I will update you with the answer soon after. :)

Explain to a non-technical customer the difference between RAM and Hard Drive.

3 Answers

What does customer service mean to you?

3 Answers

How do you quickly build a customer's confidence in your ability to resolve their issue?

2 Answers

Some questions were like: Can you work any hours between 8am - 11pm est? Also was told, this position starts off at $10 hourly(no matter what I saw online at other sites)and if I am willing to accept that?(they don't tell you that u are given more than 1 choice in salary like $10.50 plus $1k bonus after 6mos(as temp), or $11.00 hourly & then goes up to $11.50 + benefits if hired on, etc(plus crazy over time). Oh, and only was interviewed by 1 person & you get to choose who does the interview from a list of people they provide w/time slots and a calendar to pick what days and times work for you.

2 Answers

A role play scenario: I just got back from my honeymoon and my iPhone is not working.

2 Answers

Describe a situation in which I resolved some kind of technical difficulty.

2 Answers

If your battery drains too fast, what are you going to do to fix it?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I did a system update and all my pictures are gone.

2 Answers

How have you dealt with angry customers?

110 of 122 Interview Questions