Appliance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appliance Sales Interview Questions

Appliance sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

has anything ever turned out how you least expected it?

2 Answers

... how the hell do you answer that

Welcome to my world. I've been asked a question in every interview and job application where I say "HUUUH?!!!!" I even ask the manager what does it mean, and sometimes I flat out say I don't know or I can't think of a time. This is just one of many reasons why for many years why I can't land a job. Unreasonably hard questions. I know. It is unfair they ask questions where you question what the question is really asking you. Take "tell me more about yourself" after they asked "tell me about yourself" as the first question; I didn't know they're really asking for is my hobbies and passions. Seriously some of these interview questions, they should translate them so their message is made clear.

what was a way of handling a unsatisfied costomer?

1 Answer

Name a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it

1 Answer

I was not asked any difficult questions. I think this will vary greatly depending on the person interviewing you. I was asked standard interview questions.

1 Answer

The questions on Customer Service were probably the hardest, I haven't worked in Retail since college so I struggled a bit with examples of what good Customer Service looks like.

1 Answer

How would you deal with rude customer?

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you implemented innovation?

1 Answer

How have you demonstrated sales abilities.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. They asked about my previous work experience in sales and with appliances. They asked how important customer service was and how I would potentially react with an unruly customer. All the basic retail questions.

1 Answer

when selling appliances do you start at the bottom or the top of the price points

110 of 86 Interview Questions