Applications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applications Interview Questions

3,549

Applications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

The interviewer was interested in breath of experience rather than specific technical skill. Unix work with scheduling and XML skills are necessary, but not heavy (the same procedures are done over and over again). Emphasis was on selling yourself through experience.

Difference between JDBC and Hibernate

1 Answer

I was asked about XSS, SQL Injection, Tools I have used for pen testing.

1 Answer

Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.

10 Answers

If a 3x3 white cube is painted blue on its face and then cut into 1x1 cube, what are the chances of picking a cube with a blue side from a bag

5 Answers

What is a null pointer?

6 Answers

We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will it take to fill the pond?

4 Answers

My clock is 9 minutes slow every hour. At noon, it tells the correct time. After how many hours will it again tell the correct time?

3 Answers

There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a measurement of grams from, not a balance. We can use the scale exactly once to weigh anything here from a single coin to all of them. How can we determine which stack is the 2g coins?

4 Answers

Why have you been unemployed for so long? *Note: Are you kidding me?

3 Answers