Applications Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applications Sales Executive Interview Questions

Applications sales executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

1. Explain your experience selling to Enterprise accounts. 2. In your experience, are customers moving quickly to the Cloud today. 3. Please give me an example of the biggest sale you made recently? 4. What was your last three years earnings? 5. Please tell us about how you support sales representatives? 6. Please explain how you interface with Product and Marketing Management? 7. What type of accounts do you commonly call on? 8. Do you call on CxO's?

1 Answer

1. Explain your experience selling to Enterprise accounts. 18YEARS EXPERIENCE 2. In your experience, are customers moving quickly to the Cloud today. CUSTOMERS MOVE SLOWLY NORMALLY VIA HYBRID PROCESS. 3. Please give me an example of the biggest sale you made recently? $15 MILLION SELLING HCS. 4. What was your last three years earnings? $150K, $180k, $225k 5. Please tell us about how you support sales representatives? OVERLAY AND PRESALES 6. Please explain how you interface with Product and Marketing Management? WEEKLY CALLS AND VIA WEB CONFERENCES TO REVIEW ROAD MAPS AND ISSUES. 7. What type of accounts do you commonly call on? F500 8. Do you call on CxO's? YES, OFTEN.

11 of 1 Interview Question