Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applications Specialist Interview Questions

Applications specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.

10 Answers

Process: put buckle into socket until it locks. Benefit: your face doesn't become shredded to hell when it goes flying through the windshield in an accident.

Process: take the buckle and securely lock it into place. Benefit: You won't look like the Crypt Keeper if you get into an accident.

Be me. Be in hurry. Driving down road while tuning radio stations and drinking coffee at same time Seat belt alarm keeps ringing Try to buckle seat belt while also texting on phone and combing hair Sneeze really hard into steering wheel Try to wipe spit and snot off steering wheel while buckling seat belt and replying to multiple texts on cell phone Car crashes into next door neighbor's mailbox Call off work and go home

Is there any thing that you'd like to share with me that you couldn't share with the Product Application Specialist Supervisors? All of the questions asked were behavioral questions and a few walk me through your resume questions.

3 Answers

What is your greatest weakness? I know this shouldn't be a difficult question but since the job description and entire interview process where very general. It was hard to gauge what you where going to be doing.

1 Answer

What would you say is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

How well do you work in teams?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you worked with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation and what did you do to overcome the difficulty?

1 Answer

If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

1 Answer

I was given a list of resources and asked in what order I would utilize them. Options included colleagues, internet, internal knowledge base, manager, etc.

1 Answer

From the panel sales guy, "what modes of ventilation would you discuss with an anesthesiologist about different procedures like laparoscopic or general anesthesia cases".

110 of 295 Interview Questions