Applications support analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applications support analyst Interview Questions

5,251

applications support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

The interviewer was interested in breath of experience rather than specific technical skill. Unix work with scheduling and XML skills are necessary, but not heavy (the same procedures are done over and over again). Emphasis was on selling yourself through experience.

I was asked about XSS, SQL Injection, Tools I have used for pen testing.

Difference between JDBC and Hibernate

1 Answer

1. Take an integer input and output the number of 1's in it's binary representation. 2. Implement a mergesort. 3. Explain your level of understanding of data structures (trees, etc.) 4. What makes java different than other languages?

9 Answers

Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.

10 Answers

What is a null pointer?

6 Answers

We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will it take to fill the pond?

4 Answers

If a 3x3 white cube is painted blue on its face and then cut into 1x1 cube, what are the chances of picking a cube with a blue side from a bag

5 Answers

Why are you a good fit for this role? How do you work in a team? Give an example How do you handle multiple deadlines? What is your GPA and when are you graduating? What is your Visa status and would you need sponsorship at anytime? When would you be able to start the job?

5 Answers

How to discover if the given number is Power of 2 ?

4 Answers