Appraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appraiser Interview Questions

Appraiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

No questions about my experience or accomplishments were asked.

1 Answer

I tried to answer the un asked questions regarding my experience and accomplishments but was cut off by his agenda.

How much work/clientele can you bring to the table?

1 Answer

They asked about experience and qualifications.

1 Answer

How do you feel about not being able to take time off during the summer with kids because of ARB.

1 Answer

I guess it was asking my appraisal process. I was not sure if she meant defining the appraisal problem,, identifying the client etc but in the end she wanted to know what I do when I call a customer to the end of my report..

1 Answer

Types of reports you have completed?

1 Answer

One interviewer said, "I don't know who you'll be working for, but do you want to talk with anyone else?"

1 Answer

Not much. More like an informative conversation

1 Answer

Explain my recent experience. This was a difficult because I was laid off 2 years prior at the time and had not been working in my profession due to lack of work in my area (IL). I had kept up on required continuing education however. So I had to relate my qualifications and introduce myself as technically qualified and tell her why she should hire me!

1 Answer

Are you committed for at least a 10-year period, and will to work all through the night to meet a deadline?

110 of 115 Interview Questions