Ar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ar Interview Questions

Ar interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well to I get along with other staff, has there ever been a problem and how was it resolved.

1 Answer

Yes, there have been issues along the way, although I found the best way to handle these conflicts was to go to my supervisor and let them handle the mediation or discussion to have a non biased resolution. Most times it work well.

All of them were hard to come with specific examples for. They ask if you know typical medical terms like UB92, HCFA's and UPINS...

1 Answer

Have you ever done ASC Billing?

1 Answer

What systems have I worked on? Am I able to learn multiple softwares since I only had experience with one system that they didn't use? How well do I work under pressure and in a fast working environment? They verified the previous company that I worked for and asked for the Pros and Cons of that place. They asked for my starting and ending pay from the last company, and what hourly rate would I like to have.

1 Answer

What are your career goals?

1 Answer

If I can do the supervisory job

1 Answer

Have you worked out of network claims negotiations? If so how many and describe the general best practices for doing so.

1 Answer

Was I willing to learn new computer programs.

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job? What is your experience with Excel? How do you feel about working for a small company? Six months in, would you need hand-holding or would you feel comfortable taking on more responsibility? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is the most challenging thing you overcame and what was the outcome? Tell me about a mentor you've had and what they taught you. Tell me about a time you made an improvement to your job and what was the outcome? Do you watch sports? What do you do in your spare time? Where are you from?

With what insurance companies have you worked with previously?

110 of 175 Interview Questions