Architectural Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Architectural Designer

Architectural Designer Interview Questions

Architectural designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Described at least on academic exploit which required you to work in a group setting and tell us about your role in the group.

1 Answer

I am a current undergraduate student of architecture and anthropology who just applied for an internship with moma. I applied for summer 2013. I would like to know from anyone who has interned at moma how the application process was like. I know the competition is fierce but i would like to know from someone (preferably architecture and design or archives interns) about their application and experience. Please contact me at pedro6384@yahoo.com Any insight is greatly appreciated!

what do you think you are heading to? Project manager, Project designer or Project architect?

1 Answer

I forgot the exact wording of the questions but basically it was a "tell me about yourself" type question.

1 Answer

asked for the best work sample

1 Answer

explain portfolio. why we chose you not someone else

1 Answer

The question I best remember was about my goals. I think the firm owner was interested in how this question and my answer would reflect on my personality and ambitions, as well as how my goals might align with those of the firm.

Typical questions.

1 Answer

How experienced are you in Revit?

1 Answer

Why is it so hard to get job

110 of 216 Interview Questions