Architectural & Engineering Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

6,394

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Name 5 things you could use a gallon of water and a styrofoam cup for that don't involve holding water.

2 Answers

What are you most proud of? What has been your biggest failure? Name 4 days that start with T. and What are the ways of heat transfer? Explain what factors affect conduction.

2 Answers

What is the most creative solution you had to a problem?

3 Answers

What is the equation for the log mean temperature difference (LMTD) and what does it mean.

2 Answers

All of the interview questions were pretty standard, but I had some questions after my presentation that were technical (in regards to my topic) that made me a little flustered.

2 Answers

If you placed a perforating gun 2000 ft underneath the ground and ignite the charge. Which direction would it blast? If you were do the same, but the depth was 200 ft, would you expect the same direction? Why?

3 Answers

Provide a brief speech (~5 - 10 min) in front of other candidates, introducing yourself and mention why you want to work for Schlumberger.

1 Answer

How would you distinguish two different cups of water if you had to pour both of them into a large bowl

1 Answer

Q: What do you know about Oceanit? Q: What is your greatest weakness? Q: What do you hope to attain from this internship?

1 Answer

They didn't ask any questions

2130 of 6,394 Interview Questions