Architecture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Architecture Manager Interview Questions

Architecture manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The questions were mostly open ended and specific to my SME skills, or consultant skills.

1 Answer

There are no right or wrong answers- be open and provide real life personal stories with measurable outcomes.

Cite an example of a decision you had to make with incomplete or missing information.

We mostly spoke about the shortlist that needs attention and halted projects do to limited bandwidth.

The most unexpected question that came from Haworth during the hiring/offer process was that they ask potential new team members for the past three years of their W2's to come up with a compensation package. Haworth is a privately owned company to this day, so they have the right to ask for this information.

Can you move out to South Carolina in 10 days.

1. self introduction 2. why I get into this professional

1 Answer

1.How do you launch a card product for the small business owners. Describe in detail right from the scratch till end. ( this was in 1st round with director) 2. As a senior manager, what all thing you should be cognitive of while dealing with 50 other different teams 3. Describe a challenging situation you have faced with the client. 4. what is your perspective of work life balance?

19 of 9 Interview Questions