ariela-alpha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ariela-alpha Interview Questions

Marketing/Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ariela-alpha in June 2015.

Interview

I went through this experience about a year ago. Maybe a year and a half. I had a phone interview first then was asked to come in. I met with about 3 people in person and was supposed to meet another but they were not there. The first person was very nice and professional. I was asked the same questions by everyone, which was redundant. One person from HR didn't really give me a chance and gave me a lousy limp handshake. She seemed a bit racist to be honest and she did not care. Only one person liked me and gave me a chance. The other people were unprofessional and unprepared....

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? When was a time you had to tackle an obstacle? What has been challenging? What was your experience at X company like? What would your past employers say about you?   Answer Question

Technical Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ariela-alpha.

Interview

After my recruiter submitted me for the job they called me in. I went in for the in interview with the technical director and HR. They asked me to do a project to take home and send me in a couple days. I received a phone call in a couple days that I had the job.

Negotiation

I had a recruiter

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ariela-alpha (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Went to the front desk and signed in, then filled out a job application. Waited there until the receptionist called the interviewer to let her know I was ready. She asked me to describe myself, why I want this job, and what skills I possess. And she also gave the job description. I was only interviewed once and I sent a thank you note. They never replied and there was no offer.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ariela-alpha (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two women. They took out my resume and started going through my resume out loud asking me questions about each of my jobs. She actually went into specifics and asked me to recall irrelevant details. I could not recall a detail for one of my jobs and it seemed we could not move on from that.

Interview Questions

• It was one that I should have been expecting but, "What is your worst quality?"   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

They were very nice in the beginning, had me do a project which I worked on for a couple days. They called back for a second interview, so I thought they must have liked the project I submitted. I took a day off my current job to go to the second interview, thinking that maybe something might come of it. However, the design director insulted my project and said that I didn't have the experience for the job. So why did they call me in for the second interview? Very strange!

Interview Questions

• They talked about the company more than asked me questions.   Answer Question