Senior Manager Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Senior Manager Interview Questions in Arizona

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Corporate experience

1 Answer

Had none but a great deal of retail experience

Case specific examples

1 Answer

Describe the technical innovation has captured your interest in the last 6 months and how do you see it applied at Apollo?

1 Answer

During the interview, the hiring representative will display 10 cards that all show different qualities a customer service representative should have, and they ask that you put them in order from your strongest to weakest abilities, then question you on the order you've given.

1 Answer

Behavioral style interview - asked standard question on dealing with "difficult people"

1 Answer

How would you handle an encounter where you had to lie a co-worker?

1 Answer

Tell me your background in project management?

1 Answer

How would you handle a case where the chance to gain the full benefit of a given opportunity was spread over several years?

1 Answer

How to calibrate the spring constant of the spring disc?

No difficult or unexpected questions, but the hiring manager asked me to send summaries of how I'd manage the launch process for a new product and an existing product and to create a sales summary sheet for one of the products/services they sell. I sent these items 2 days before the specified deadline. I never received an acknowledgement they'd been received or were under review and never received a reply. I finally called the recruiter and that was the only way I knew they'd decided to hire someone else.

110 of 95 Interview Questions