Account Executive Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you work outside of office hours and not be hourly?

1 Answer

Ha-ha nope

Typical question is how would you handle client that's violating licensing agreement. Goal of panel is evaluate consultive selling style(expect you to listen more than talk).

1 Answer

They ask a variety of questions. Some standard, such as describe how you've handled a customer situation, and other personal, getting to know you type questions, ie. what do you value, etc.

They asked a variety of questions. Some standard questions, ie. tell me about how you handled a customer situation, and also personal questions about what was important to you and what you valued, etc.

Describe how your last job has set you up to succeed in this role.

Previous sales quotas and did you meet / exceed . How much commission did you earn, etc.

I had a gap in my work history so he asked me what I was doing during my time off

Give an example of a challenge you've experienced in previous roles and how you overcame that challenge.