Arlington, VA interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Arlington, VA

Deloitte Interviews in Arlington

www.deloitte.com /  HQ: New York, NY

141 Interviews in Arlington (of 10,397)

3.0 Average

Cambridge Associates, LLC Interviews in Arlington

www.cambridgeassociates.com /  HQ: Boston, MA

80 Interviews in Arlington (of 335)

3.1 Average

Accenture Interviews in Arlington

www.accenture.com /  HQ: Kronberg im Taunus

71 Interviews in Arlington (of 11,376)

2.8 Average

Interview Questions in Arlington

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you convince a CIO of a utility to care about energy efficiency?

5 Answers

This is a bit of a trick question. CIO really does NOT care about efficiency because it means less revenue. However, some states are mandating efficiency programs and so the CIO wants to do this as cost effectively as possible. Some utilities in some states also face competition for energy consumption, so a customer engagement program that makes consumers feel good about their utility will help with rate approvals and satisfaction ratings, which will boost the bottom line overall.

He cares because if he can lower the system peak number, he can lesson the amount of spinning reserves he must have in place, whixh in effect is stranded capital.

CIO cares since as a company executive he needs to work with his customers (operating unit executives) to cut costs and increase revenues. By providing a solution that mines data to assist customer to save energry usage - the CIO is prioviding a solution for the utility to flatten its energy demand curve.

Have you handled major systems replacements and worked to manage several other projects at the same time to ensure interoperability.

1 Answer

You have 3000 bananas at point A, which is 1000 feet removed from point B. You must move as many bananas to point B, but you can only carry 1000 bananas at any time, and traveling 1 feet requires you to eat 1 banana. You can drop off bananas at any point between A and B, and pick them up later.

30 Answers

Implement a queue using only stacks.

4 Answers

She actually asked me this particular question twice but phrased it differently the second time. First time: Let's say that one of your assignments with a client lasted much longer than you thought it would and you only have like two hours left and you still have to go meet with three more clients. You still have to finish the meeting with the current client, what do you do? Second time: Let me rephrase that earlier question, let's say that you underestimated the time it would take to do an assignment and there is two hours left and that you still have three more assignments that need to be completed on that day. You see me enter the room to check to see how everyone is doing. What do you do?

3 Answers

This isnt a question, but more about what happened. I get there and the hiring manager was this short and creepy man who was hitting on me THE ENTIRE TIME. He wanted to know if I had a boyfriend, what my twitter name was and wanted me to follow him on it. He talked about how he was an "Innovator", "Intrapreneur" "Renaissance Trail Blazer". I dont know what the last two mean.

3 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

2 Answers

How would you handle an irate customer.

Two person interrogation.