Project Manager Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Expected to provide results immediately.

1 Answer

This was not pleasant given that I had been on hiatus for three years. This was not considered in the hiring process.

None of the interview questions were particularly difficult and were general in nature asking about the type of work I had done in the past. One of the interview questions did provoke thought since the position I was applying for deviated from my prior professional positions - asking if I would have a difficulties with the new role.

1 Answer

What was my past experience.

1 Answer

It pertained to specifics of the acquisition process, including organizational structure, within the government customer's environment.

1 Answer

Do you have experience with Microsoft Project?

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with NGA? What does NGA do?

Tell us about (XYZ)...

1 Answer

With my schedule it is very hard to nail me down for approvals. How will you go about getting my approval when something is due immediately and I'm running from meeting to meeting and mostly unavailable.

What are your future goals within SAIC?

How did you hear about this opportunity? Why are you interested in working here?