Art Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Art Teacher Interview Questions

Art Teacher Interview Questions

"Schools hiring art teachers are looking for candidates with the passion to help students express their creativity and the formal education to properly instruct them how to do so. Expect to answer questions about your background in art as well situational questions that will assess your ability to manage and direct the classroom. When applying for jobs, it is helpful to know that public schools often require that you be a certified art teacher while private schools may not."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One thing that was asked was if I had a certain medium that I was more experienced and knowledgeable in.

1 Answer

Yes, at college I focused on graphic design. During my third year of college, I got an internship at a graphic design company and helped them make designs for their clients.

Q: What is your classroom management style?

1 Answer

How are you with children? - experience wise. What is your educational background?

1 Answer

Why are you qualified to work with low-income students?

1 Answer

How do you differentiate instruction when working with ESE and English Language Learners? (similar)

1 Answer

Also how do you communicate with parents and students but still make it so the student is independent and growing?

1 Answer

How do you differentiate your lessons?

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

Do you use a rubric and what does it entail?

1 Answer

Have you ever sexually abused children?

110 of 56 Interview Questions