Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Artist Interview Questions

2,115

Artist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me a time when your manager expressed disastisfaction with your work performance.

1 Answer

I recently had a customer who needed something returned. She didn't provide adequate information about the items being returned and I was unable to help her until it was too late and the issue was escalated to the Vice President of my company. I got really upset and my manager told me that I should have gotten someone else involved sooner to avoid the issue.

If someone comes up to you and asks for a red lipstick what do you do ?

2 Answers

How did I create the texture map I provided as an example of my work?

1 Answer

Name your favorite MAC product and sell it to me?

2 Answers

What would be your reaction if you were put on a team with a radically different art style than your own?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable interacting with clients?

1 Answer

I was interviewed by two of the lead game artists assigned to a project on which I would have been assigned a contract. After completing a skill test, which they demonstrated excitement, and confidence in, I was asked to show more (past) examples of the type of work that was performed in the test. I can not, to this day, figure out why anyone would care about an artists past skill-set as opposed to their most recent, and most relevant work. I was denied this position because I did not have a backlog of relevant work, however, had a current, on-demand example of the skills required for, and expected by this company and position.

color wheel

2 Answers

How much time does it take you to make a character.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Subway

110 of 2,115 Interview Questions